Click on photo
for a larger view.
Cabaret in the USA
David has performed at numerous Cabaret venues around the USA including:
- Don't Tell Mama
- Catch a Rising Star
- Pierre Hotel
- Friars Club
- Eighty Eights Club,
- Rainbow and Stars, New York
- Cinegrill, Los Angeles
- The Plush Room, San Fransisco
Check out the Cabaret
Hotline for all the latest on the USA
Compare the size of Australia and the USA here.
David's 2000 USA Tour Dates
2, 3, 4, 5 November - Orange County
Performing Arts Center, outside Los Angeles
- 5 May 2000 - Society for the
Performing Arts, Houston, Texas. Call 713-227-5134 for info.
- 27 April - 2 May 2000 - Brownville
Concert Hall, Brownville, Nebraska. For tickets and information
call 402-825-3331 or 402-274-3661.
- 22 April 2000 - Two performances
in the Oak Room at The Algonquin Hotel, 59 West 44 Street in
New York City. A very rare opportunity to see David in a very small
venue. He hasn't appeared in a New York cabaret in over a year. Phone
- 13 April 2000 - The Barns at Wolf
Trap in Vienna, Virginia (just outside of Washington, DC) Call
ProTix (703-218-6500), order online at www.wolftrap,org or at the box
office at 1635 Trap Road, Vienna, VA.
- 6, 7 April 2000 - The Norwich Spa in
Norwich, Connecticut (yes, you can get massages and facials,
exercise and see David perform all in the same day.)
The Spa at Norwich Inn
607 Thames Street, Route 32
Reservations: 860-886-2401, extension 655
- 14 Febuary 2000 - 27 March 2000 - Official
Opening Night in New York for Saturday Night
and the rest of the show's run.
- 20 January 2000 - Previews start
in New York for Saturday Night.
David's 1999 USA Tour Dates
Note: All shows unless otherwise stated are with Chris Denny as
February 28 - The Ritz Carlton - (Charity Event for the Rose
Brooks Center). Tickets are $125.00 and $250.00 Kansas City, Missouri
- March 1 - Private Function Kansas City, Missouri
- April 5 - The 13th Annual MAC Awards, New York
- April 9, 10 - Colony Theatre on Lincoln Rd. Miami Beach, Florida.
- May 17 - Carnegie Hall 7.30pm with New York Pops
Orchestra, Skitch Henderson; BeBe Neuwirth; Lea DeLaria; Christine
Baranski; Kevin Kline; Brian Stokes Mitchell; David Campbell; Walter
Cronkite; Liz Smith (212) 247-7800
- May 27 - Performing at a dinner sponsored by the
Australian Embassy for The Asia Society Washington, D.C.
- June 11-12 - Alcazar Theatre with Andrea Marcovicci
(415/552-1100) San Francisco, CA (might also be 13 June too)
- August 15 - Bradstan Country Inn, in White Lake,
(914/583-4114) Bradstan, NY for two shows.
- August 19-22, 26-29 - Odette's (215/862-3000) New Hope, PA
- September 3, 4 - Guild Hall, in E. Hampton, NY
- September 27 - Town Hall (as part of the Cabaret
Convention's opening night) New York, New York
- November 9-14 - Grand Center St. Louis, Missouri
- November 20, 21 - Marin Jewish Commuity Center with John
Bucchino (415/479-2000) San Rafael, CA
- Jan 20, 2000 - Previews for Saturday Night start in
- Feb 14, 2000 - Opening Night for Saturday Night in
- May 5, 2000 - Society for the Performing Arts Houston, TX
David's 1998 US Tour
July 11 - Emelyn Theatre, Mamaroneck, NY
- August 21 & 22 - De Sisto Cabaret, Stockbridge, MA
- August 27-30 & Sept. 3-6 - Odette's, New Hope, PA
- Sept. 8-20 - Cinegrill, Los Angeles, CA
- Oct. 8 - The Manor, West Orange, NJ
- Oct. 10 - Bay Street Theatre, Sag Harbor, L.I., NY
- Oct. 12 - Cabaret Convention (opening night), Town Hall, New York City.
- Oct. 13-31 - Rainbow and Stars, New York, NY
- Dec. 2-6 - Plays & Players Theater, Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania (David and John Bucchino are performing an evening of
At a special reception on Monday, March 2, 1998 at B. Smiths Rooftop
Cafe in Manhattan, hosted by Joy Behar and Michael Feinstein, the 1998
MAC Award Nominees were announced by the Manhattan Association
of Cabarets and Clubs (MAC).
David was nominated in the MAJOR MALE VOCALIST category and also SONG
OF THE YEAR for Yard Sale (Tom Andersen). - YARD SALE won!!!!!!
Various USA Cabaret Photos
Photos from our wonderful 1998/1999 USA/Canada Trip
1. 2. 3.
Photos taken in Time Square, New York - Dec 1998
1. David, Natalie, Chris Denny, Adam and Penny
2. Sharna, Penny, Adam, Chris Denny,
Natalie and David
3. Sharna, Penny, Adam, Natalie, David and
San Rafael Shows Nov 1999.
Leanna, David and Janice/Shyllei
Bradstan Hotel in White Lake, August 1999 - Thanks Jay for these!
and Sue in San Fran, June 1999.
left to right: Salli (Sue's daughter), David, Cara, Ray, Billy (who
first took Sue to see David in 1997) and Bob.
Here's David and John Bucchino with San Francisco Sue in
Philadelphia, Dec 1998.
Here's David with San Francisco Sue at the Cinegrill in Los Angeles
on October 10, 1997.
Sue's autographed Taking The Wheel CD. The autograph was
obtained at the Plush Room in San Francisco on September 26, 1997.